Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kenrik template files are still on github

PDF and illustrator files
Contains:
Original center console top, middle, and cup holder
Door handles
Door switches
Door sill (illustrator)
No Tesla "T" logo, it looks like there is circular Model "E" logo in door switches
If you haven't got illustrator you can open the illustrator files with inkscape it's open source vector graphics

Here's one for M3 door handles that includes instructions!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the gen 1 console cup holder template is the same size for the gen 2 console?

I swapped consoles in my 2019 m3 and the white carbon fiber wrap I have currently is starting to peel around the cup holder.

Also, for those with Cricut Air machines, for carbon fiber 3m vinyl, do you use the black blade or the silver blade, there’s no preset for carbon fiber and I have a limited amount to work with, would rather have the pressure setting right before getting into it.

I am also looking for the template/cut files for the Gen 2 Console. I just purchased my 2021 Y and would love to use my cricuit to put a pop of color inside my car.

On a side note, what other types of templates have you all seen for a 2021 Y? What else could I DIY cut and cover myself from home?

Thank You!

I am also looking for the template/cut files for the Gen 2 Console. I just purchased my 2021 Y and would love to use my cricuit to put a pop of color inside my car.

On a side note, what other types of templates have you all seen for a 2021 Y? What else could I DIY cut and cover myself from home?

Thank You!
You could do the steering wheel “T” emblem, the window switch panels, the hazard/map light panel, I believe the GitHub in this thread has the emblems and the window switches.

No luck with the center console tho. Contemplating buying one off Amazon and trying to get the dimensions from it that way. Would have to do a test cut on scrap vinyl to see how it lines up.