Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a random request, but I was looking to add a simple mod to my charge port. I would like to do a vinyl cutout with the charge port centered at the center of the radiation logo. Does anyone have a template that they have made. Was looking for something like this:

1681819059023.png

I thought it would be entertaining if you could see this every time I opened the charge port door. Thank you in advance.

This is a random request, but I was looking to add a simple mod to my charge port. I would like to do a vinyl cutout with the charge port centered at the center of the radiation logo. Does anyone have a template that they have made. Was looking for something like this:

View attachment 929469

I thought it would be entertaining if you could see this every time I opened the charge port door. Thank you in advance.
i couldnt find anything, but found an image on ebay that had just the black cutout shape. I took that and coverted to vector in illustrator and now have a decent template. its not perfect by any means, anyone thats good with illustrator could probably clean up my work to bring it to something perfect.

this allowed me to mock up a design to see how it'd look:
chargeport-portal.png