Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It got lost in this thread but around post #112 OP said she would send her files to Kenkiro and they would work on putting them on Github together.

@Kenriko has the files for free on github. He posted the link here: Vendor - Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template
He also sells the wraps in case you don't have access to a cut machine.

I have a Cricut and these comments by "pipplo" on Kenriko's Github were super helpful. He shares his google drive files with the measurements that you will need to resize to in Cricut here: Can you export the illustrator files as SVGs? · Issue #3 · Kenrik/Model-3-Vinyl-Wrap-Template

For my Cricut, I used pipplo's *.dxf files and imported them into Cricut and resized according to his measurements.The only one I had trouble with was the cupholder, for some reason it imported in as a giant rectangle (no cutouts for the cupholder part). I downloaded the *.pdf version instead and converted it to *.png and used pipplo's measurements to resize in Cricut.

I have used the free files and I have also bought the chrome delete kit from Kenriko.

Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103

Would you be able to send me th .ai files please.

Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103
I am interested if this is still available!

Try GitHub. Kenriko posted a few things. Not sure if any of these files have the right T but should have one you can scale to the right size. Kenrik - Overview
Or if you have a vinyl cutter like the Silhouette, download the Tesla logo and import it into the software. Then scale to size. Done. If you can’t accomplish that then maybe you should pay the $5 or less to get one off amazon. Just sayin...creating files for center consoles is one thing, creating the aTesla logo is something entirely different and about as easy as it gets.

I'd love the file, if you could please share! Thank you very much!!!
Google “Tesla logo”. (Or look at the top right corner of this page). 🤦🏼‍♂️
Right click image and save.
Open in your cutting software, scale to size.
Send to cutter.
If you are unable to do this, go to Etsy/eBay/amazon and buy one that is pre-cut.

The steering wheel logo is the Tesla logo.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: rawrguthlaf
I’ve mentioned this here before. I think an excellent feature would be expanded utilization of the door pop out action that occurs when you hit the inside door unlock button. It’d be great for when you’re approaching, from the app. Even better for passenger doors: as the driver, you tap the unlock from the screen for a passenger to get in. They see it popped and can just grab the door and swing it the rest of the way open, foregoing the handle altogether:

Obviously it could easily be switchable for those who don‘t want it.

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103
Are these files still available? I would appreciate access as well.