Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visiting Fremont Factory - September '19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone.

I'm planning to stay more than a week on SF on late September, and I'm want to visit the Fremont Factory.

There is any opportunity to a non owner to visit it?
I mean, any kind of tour?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Love the forum good vibe from all time here.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

I'm planning to stay more than a week on SF on late September, and I'm want to visit the Fremont Factory.

There is any opportunity to a non owner to visit it?
I mean, any kind of tour?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Love the forum good vibe from all time here.

It's my understanding Factory Tours are for owners and 3 guests.
You might be able to find someone with an extra spot.

Reactions: xavistark
When we went on our factory tour you had to be an owner already. I don't think that has changed. We took along friends of our (husband and wife) who had ordered their Model 3 but were still waiting for delivery and happy to come with. Believe at the time of the request we had to give our owner info, VIN and who we were bringing with us. Also asked to provide a few days that would work for us and either morning or afternoon tour time. Amazing place to tour.

Reactions: xavistark
Thanks for all the answers, hope someday i can take a tour.

Is anyone with you a Tesla owner? If so, send them an email to address above in thread explaining you will be visiting during that timeframe and would love to get in on a tour. BTW morning traffic on 880 near the factory is really bad so plan extra time getting to the factory. You can't be late for the start of the tour.