Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visualization screen freezes under 2021.44.25.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been having problem with the visualization screen (left side of display) freezing in the "parked" position under FSD Beta 2021.44.25.6? Everything else works fine, but the car remains displayed as parked.

This has happened to me 3 times since this update came out, and never before in the 1-1/2 years I've had the MY. Seems like having certain other screens up on the right side of the display, prior to going into Drive, will cause this. Sometimes. Stopping, going into Park, then going back into Drive does not fix. One time parking the car and coming back an hour later fixed it. Other times needed to do a reset.

Has anyone been having problem with the visualization screen (left side of display) freezing in the "parked" position under FSD Beta 2021.44.25.6? Everything else works fine, but the car remains displayed as parked.

This has happened to me 3 times since this update came out, and never before in the 1-1/2 years I've had the MY. Seems like having certain other screens up on the right side of the display, prior to going into Drive, will cause this. Sometimes. Stopping, going into Park, then going back into Drive does not fix. One time parking the car and coming back an hour later fixed it. Other times needed to do a reset.
I have the same issue with my MY running 2021.44.30.7

It's happened to me once. I just rebooted the screen with the scroll wheels.

I have another problem where when I back out of the garage, the camera feed is extremely laggy, rendering it useless. Typically only occurs when I just woke the car up. Never happens once the car is out and about, since sentry mode keeps it awake.

It's happened to me once. I just rebooted the screen with the scroll wheels.

I have another problem where when I back out of the garage, the camera feed is extremely laggy, rendering it useless. Typically only occurs when I just woke the car up. Never happens once the car is out and about, since sentry mode keeps it awake.

I have the same issue with the camera feeds. Laggy in a way older versions were not. Hopefully 10.9 fixes some of that