Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice command for driving style

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having a tough time figuring out if I can use voice to change steering from Sport to Comfort.
Is it possible, if so, what are the magic words?
Hate everything about the touch screen when driving
Thanks!

I know this threads a couple months old, but I'll resurrect it for a minute to throw my support behind adding voice controls to toggle between acceleration modes. Or a menu shortcut would be good too--I think someone has suggested tapping the speed readout to switch between chill and standard mode. This is the main thing I find myself wanting to do that requires me to take my eyes off the road. I mostly drive in chill mode, but occasionally I'll be in a situation where I want to pull away from a stoplight quickly. I've even thought about buying the S3XY buttons from Abstract Ocean to add the functionality myself, but so far I've balked at the high price of those.

Dumb question, but since you have occasional need to peel rubber (not sure if I'm dating myself here), why not leave it in Standard, and drive chill style (pretend there's a cop in your rearview mirror)