Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

voice control with Google Assistant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just discovered EV CAR. Google it and then link it to Google Assistant on your phone and google home speakers. I can now use voice control from my phone or in my house without opening the Tesla app. For example, from my kitchen google home speaker in the morning I can say "Hey Google ask EV car to make it warmer" or "Hey Google ask EV car to unlock the doors" Leaving the grocery store I can say "hey google ask ev car to open the trunk" Pretty cool!!

I just discovered EV CAR. Google it and then link it to Google Assistant on your phone and google home speakers. I can now use voice control from my phone or in my house without opening the Tesla app. For example, from my kitchen google home speaker in the morning I can say "Hey Google ask EV car to make it warmer" or "Hey Google ask EV car to unlock the doors" Leaving the grocery store I can say "hey google ask ev car to open the trunk" Pretty cool!!
Something I would be interested is to access remotely the Sentry messages and to be able to display the TeslaCam videos in my phone.

Last edited:
That sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out since I have a pixel phone!