Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody running a more aggressive setup in the systemspec TE37’s? I’m running 265/35/19 PS4S’ with a LR and feel like I could go another 3-5 MM in the rear with a spacer and dialing in more rear camber. Anybody find a tire and spacer setup to get that “business card” type fitment?

Picture below for reference but maybe I’m getting greedy.
View attachment 989380
a nice option would be the 2 piece mpp rotors front and rear and that'll get you 4mm

Reactions: canasion35
We have successfully acquired a batch of alternative TE37 Ultra M-Spec sizes for Tesla Model 3 + Model Y looking for a more aggressive fit.

19x10 +30 5x114.3, now available in the following colors. This shares the same concave as our #systemspec 19x9.5 +28 sizing, though it will fit a bit more aggressive.

Blast Bronze
Bronze OG
Dark Gunmetal
Gold
Matte Black
Matte Blue Gunmetal
Mag Blue
Diamond Black
Dash White
Red

Photos previewing the look!

IMG_0441.jpg

We have successfully acquired a batch of alternative TE37 Ultra M-Spec sizes for Tesla Model 3 + Model Y looking for a more aggressive fit.

19x10 +30 5x114.3, now available in the following colors. This shares the same concave as our #systemspec 19x9.5 +28 sizing, though it will fit a bit more aggressive.

Blast Bronze
Bronze OG
Dark Gunmetal
Gold
Matte Black
Matte Blue Gunmetal
Mag Blue
Diamond Black
Dash White
Red

Photos previewing the look!

View attachment 996689
Why do you do this - I dream of LM's and you come out with a more aggressive setup that i've been after...

Reactions: systemmotorsports
Don’t think I ever posted this pic but here’s some 18x10 +30 love. 275/40/18 AS4’s.
View attachment 982268

Don’t think I ever posted this pic but here’s some 18x10 +30 love. 275/40/18 AS4’s.
View attachment 982268
I see that you have a BBK from Stoptech, are those the 368mm or 380mm kit that fits in the 18” TE37? I have the Brembo GTM 380mm kit and a test fit an Unplugged Performance showed the 18” Saga SL Plus barely clears. Too close to risk running 18”, still considering the 19” TE37.

Last edited:
I see that you have a BBK from Stoptech, are those the 368mm or 380mm kit that fits in the 18” TE37? I have the Brembo GTM 380mm kit and a test fit an Unplugged Performance showed the 18” Saga SL Plus barely clears. Too close to risk running 18”, still considering the 19” TE37.
Plenty of room. This is the 368mm kit from Mountain Pass Performance. The caliper is the ST Trophy so there might be more clearance and you don’t need to remove the caliper for pads swaps.

Hi All,

Looking for some help with verifying if the system motor sports 19x9.5 TE37 would fit the Brembo GTM BBK kit I have on my M3P. Seeing if anyone local in the OC/IE area that has this set to possibly do a test fit?

I would like to be sure before putting down that type of money and come to find out it won’t fit. I already had system motor sports check with the BBK template and it’s about 1-2mm clearance which seems awfully close for a 19” wheel. I did have UnPlugged Performance do a test fit of the 18” Saga s-plus and that was just touching which is why I would think the 19” should have more clearance.

TIA,
Wayne

Reactions: JLTezM3
For those who are thinking about upgrading to the Tesla Model 3 Highland, look no further. If you have one of our Legacy Model 3 #systemspec sets, the Highland edition will work with them just fine. We test-fitted some TE37's on the car, for proof of concept. For those JDM aficionados, enjoy!

This is the ever-popular fitment from the Tesla Model 3 "Legacy", official TE37 sizes of the TMC forums. System Motorsports Exclusive!

✅
Set #1: TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28, Face-4 concave. Clears! Shown in Diamond Silver.
✅
Set #2: TE37 Saga S-Plus 18x9.5 +27, Face-4 concave. Also clears suspension + brakes. Very close on the inside, but works! Shown in British Racing Green.

Both are on the verge of the limit for inside clearance on stock suspension + arms. Outside clearance is flush, though users would benefit from running lowering springs / coilovers for a more cohesive look.

Thank you to the team at WD Garage and System Motorsports for the opportunity.

More photos coming soon in more colors! Extra detailed photos can be found on the blog.

9wtlqjH.jpeg

4R5v4Eb.jpeg

7KlikkO.jpeg

o3bVmnW.jpeg

sdt4phW.jpeg

RCWCFVl.jpeg

I1WBCsR.jpeg

bEEufse.jpeg

IMG_7447.jpeg

I’ll be the outlier with 19x9.5 +34 that I got used.

On a side note one of the tires has a bead seal leak. The tire shop told me it’s a common issue with wheels with knurled beading surfaces and Michelin PS4S tires. They applied bead sealer where the nubs are but it’s still leaking. Anyone have this issue? I’ll probably bring it back to the tire shop to rotate the tire and remount. I don’t have this problem on my BMW M3 with te37 SL’s and ps4s tires or on my FJ with te37 XT SL’s and bfg KO2’s.