TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vote for the Most Foolish Product

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by DaveD, Jan 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. DaveD

DaveD EVs Kick Gas!

The Tesla Roadster is up against the Wii Fit, Kindle, iPhone App Store, and LZR Racer swimsuit.

For those inclined, vote early and vote often. :smile:

Fool Awards: Most Foolish Product

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

I don't know, the Wii Fit is good fun. The ski jumping gets me completely hooked... :biggrin:

3. Palpatine

Palpatine Banned

We could win this vote if we get it going on enough Tesla related message boards.

Wii Fit 30 votes - 28%
    Amazon Kindle 13 votes - 12%
    Tesla Roadster 20 votes - 19%
    iPhone App Store 29 votes - 27%
    Michael Phelps' swimsuit 16 votes - 15%

4. tomsax

tomsax Member

Just in case anyone isn't familiar with the Motley Fools, Foolish with a big "F" is a good thing. If they were polling for the worst product, it would be "Most foolish Product." So, we want to vote for the Tesla Roadster, not against it.

I own a Kindle (and like it), I own (the promise of) a Roadster, and I am selling an app on the iTunes App Store. So, I guess that gives me a Foolish index of 0.6.