Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for m3 red exterior white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clockwork - there is hope for you! My OA just emailed me my VIN - 238xxx, out the factory gate 4/26. Who knows when it will get to New Mexico as it has to go through Tempe Arizona or Denver Colorado delivery center but after 4 1/2 weeks I at least know something. Ordered red/white/FSD 3/28. I sure hope you here something good very soon.

Clockwork - there is hope for you! My OA just emailed me my VIN - 238xxx, out the factory gate 4/26. Who knows when it will get to New Mexico as it has to go through Tempe Arizona or Denver Colorado delivery center but after 4 1/2 weeks I at least know something. Ordered red/white/FSD 3/28. I sure hope you here something good very soon.
Thanks. But you got your delivery date last week right? I'm under the impression that a bunch of US orders got delivery dates last week/over the weekend and some VINs shortly after. However, it's all US. No one in Canada got a delivery date this weekend.

• Informative
Reactions: Kmartyn
No secret that Tesla did not produce enough white interiors in the first quarter production run, and ended up with most inventory being black interior. It would appear white interior was a more popular choice than tesla was planning for. Hopefully they adjusted the mix for the second quarter production run.

There is a thread on this forum about “waiting for white interior “

Interesting. My showroom in Bellevue WA only has white interior ones available nearby, and that most orders are for black since I was told it was far more popular. Have to wait for those. Depends where you live I suppose!

Black is far more popular overall. White did run into a production shortage, no secret there. And that was several months ago. Red with white seats was by far the most popular color combo for the P model on initial orders and those took priority when they started delivering the P3. I think they’re up and running pretty normal now with white seat production. Almost bought an inventory 3 about a week ago that was blue with white seats. A friend of mine has had had his black 3 with white seats since late last year. He was one of the first dual motor 3’s delivered in our area.

Wish they would add a couple more paint color options to the mix. A nice green would be welcome, it’s a shame they dropped the silver, maybe another shade of blue. My wife wants orange or a dark purple/burgundy/wine color.

Electric Vehicle Incentives

Federal
$5,000 rebate for individuals purchasing vehicles with a base MSRP* under $45,000 before including delivery centre fees. The following Tesla vehicles qualify for the federal incentive provided that they are also listed on Transport Canada’s website:

• 2019 Model 3 Standard Range
    • Range: 150km
    • Qualifying OEM MSRP* before delivery centre fees and EV savings: $44,999
    • Call or visit a Tesla store to order.
  • 2019 Model 3 Standard Range Plus
    • Range: 386km (EPA estimate)
    • Qualifying OEM MSRP* before delivery fees and EV savings: $53,700
    • Order online

• Informative
Reactions: Kmartyn
Not waiting for red exterior, but waiting for white exterior and white interior LR AWD. Hoping to hear something soon. See all the people in the performance waiting room
Getting delivery dates has me felling excited.
I would not get my hopes up. I have been waiting quite a long time now both white and red with white interior seem to be scarce atm.

Reactions: BulletToothWoo
Someone put down a reservation before May 1st for a SR? If yes, what does it say in your profil?

Mine now say:
Model 3: 44 999$
Standard Range (Included)
Standard Interior (Included)

I hope I’m not going to get a M3 SR with 150km instead of 352km

I ordered a SR plus in March with a 220 mile range. It was $47,600 cad, plus $4k for autopilot. As of yesterday its now $49,999, plus $4k for autopilot.
I sure hope I don't get the 93 mile version. I ordered the 220mile one!

And when I call Telsa - no one answers.

That's the second time they changed my order arbitrary. I went through the last practice adjustment in April.

What a crazy company! Poor customer service!

I ordered a SR plus in March with a 220 mile range. It was $47,600 cad, plus $4k for autopilot. As of yesterday its now $44,999, plus $4k for autopilot.
I sure hope I don't get the 93 mile version. I ordered the 220mile one!

And when I call Telsa - no one answers.

That's the second time they changed my order arbitrary. I went through the last practice adjustment in April.

What a crazy company! Poor customer service!