Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for m3 red exterior white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called in today. Apparently there have been 0 sr+s with white interior made yet for toronto. The dealership nor the phone line has an ETA. It has now been 2 months for me and have been a reservation holder since 2016. TESLA's cs needs work, timelines need to be met, and realistic expectations should be provided. Love the car hate dealing with this though.

I'll add my order to the thread:

P3D, Red exterior, White interior, Performance, FSD.
Config/order date: 22 Apr
No VIN or delivery date yet, but I'll update
Hoping you hear something soon. I order same config on May 1st and got delivery date 7 days latter, but I'm right next to Fremont factory.

This thread is getting my hopes up for the nth time. When @Clockwork get his I’ll know I’m close.

Red LR AWD white interior ordered 3/3 in Vancouver, BC

So hopes dashed: after increasing the frequency of calls and emails and spreading them around the Vancouver delivery, Vancouver sales, and national (Toronto) delivery emails and phones I got a email from Vancouver delivery saying... plan for end of JUNE for delivery.

I called our (more helpful) sales rep and lit into them a bit, everyone had said no worries for the end of May to this point. Was offered Red LR AWD 19” with black interior that’s in Calgary. Contemplating if I want to give up the white interior so as not to miss out on a road trip from Vancouver to San Francisco at the beginning of June. :(

I’m seeing posts for Performance deliveries, anyone in Canada getting non PM3 red /w whites delivered?

Oof, this thread makes me worry... placed my LR-AWD Red/White order on Friday 05/10... I guess I just hope to take delivery before end of June for the Tax thing, but you think they could update the "2 Week Estimate" if it's going to be a lot longer than that. I'm in the Bay Area, work just a few miles from Fremont plant. You think they could just whip one up for me to come get quickly. :)

Reactions: van_smile