Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an updated EDD with date range as well. White LR 7 with black interior. Ordered March 2021. OC Area. So excited! I hope this isn’t another emotional roller coaster! Hope you guys all get yours as well!
Same here orders April 2021 now this….

Attachments

• B5E45091-B35C-4EAA-B01A-1474ED93F0A5.jpeg
    B5E45091-B35C-4EAA-B01A-1474ED93F0A5.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Love
Reactions: lexus26 and YslaX
Long time lurker and decided to join to help with the anxiety of others by sharing.

My order date was April ‘21 and like everybody else, I was bumped from July ‘22 to Dec ‘22 - April ‘23. Then I quickly got a date range of June 6 - June 27.

I’ll believe it when I get a vin, but it’s the best date projection since I ordered it. My RN is 11148xxxxx.

I got tired of waiting so I bought an IONIQ5 and we LOVE the car. Still looking fwd to the X, but buying that car relieved the pressure of waiting. Can’t wait to have both in the garage.

Let’s see what happens.

MSM/blk/walnut, 7 seater, 20”, FSD
DC Metro Area

In the conference call with FT future car event about 2 weeks ago - videos available on YouTube he said he is planning to stop taking orders for some models since the wait time is more than a year and that is frustrating for him too - I guess

He is not holding any of us to ransom. We can cancel our orders. Not good for us or Tesla but that is the reality. Accept it and be at ease or be frustrated at every EDD update
None of us are held for ransom, it's not the idea, none us were invited to order either, but that is not the point either, it's a public company making and selling a product, at least in US we have expectation of truthfulness and a level of customer service, Tesla stinks at those aspects, Criticizing Tesla where it falls short does not mean I feel like a hostage or kept at ransom, I am just being a customer who is shelling out six figure in hard earned USD and has right to expect certain level of service and respect

Long time lurker and decided to join to help with the anxiety of others by sharing.

My order date was April ‘21 and like everybody else, I was bumped from July ‘22 to Dec ‘22 - April ‘23. Then I quickly got a date range of June 6 - June 27.

I’ll believe it when I get a vin, but it’s the best date projection since I ordered it. My RN is 11148xxxxx.

I got tired of waiting so I bought an IONIQ5 and we LOVE the car. Still looking fwd to the X, but buying that car relieved the pressure of waiting. Can’t wait to have both in the garage.

Let’s see what happens.

MSM/blk/walnut, 7 seater, 20”, FSD
DC Metro Area
You seem to one of the tightest EDD ranges I’ve seen. My range is almost a month and a half and I ordered in April too. But good luck to you and all of us!

All these days range updates has resurrected my excitement! Happy Sunday everyone!

None of us are held for ransom, it's not the idea, none us were invited to order either, but that is not the point either, it's a public company making and selling a product, at least in US we have expectation of truthfulness and a level of customer service, Tesla stinks at those aspects, Criticizing Tesla where it falls short does not mean I feel like a hostage or kept at ransom, I am just being a customer who is shelling out six figure in hard earned USD and has right to expect certain level of service and respect
Absolutely agree to your point and if you don’t get that service you are free to leave. That is what I meant. Criticizing in a forum won’t make a single dent. If you really want Tesla to up its game - you have to stop buying its product.

If Tesla continues to not offer the right level of service it will crash itself.

Reactions: msjodilynn1