Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 815128 Stormtrooper is Here! ✨ took delivery this morning.So far so good. No major gaps or malfunctioning door. Aesthetics are okay. Drove it around! The yoke is 👌🏻 . Forgot all the convenience of the X features.. its super! Waited 18 months 499 days. So worth it! Swivel screen ✅new charge port ✅ came with mobile kit with with 110v and J1172 ..
Congrats!! looks beautiful, love the white exterior and partial to it ;)! Thanks for sharing with us!

View attachment 815128 Stormtrooper is Here! ✨ took delivery this morning.So far so good. No major gaps or malfunctioning door. Aesthetics are okay. Drove it around! The yoke is 👌🏻 . Forgot all the convenience of the X features.. its super! Waited 18 months 499 days. So worth it! Swivel screen ✅new charge port ✅ came with mobile kit with with 110v and J1172 ..
Congrats!!! Perfect naming for your white model x. Really looks like a StormTrooper!

Beautiful. I got a white one too. Can’t wait for mine. So excited.

Stormtrooper is Here! ✨ took delivery this morning.So far so good. No major gaps or malfunctioning door. Aesthetics are okay. Drove it around! The yoke is 👌🏻 . Forgot all the convenience of the X features.. its super! Waited 18 months 499 days. So worth it! Swivel screen ✅new charge port ✅ came with mobile kit with with 110v and J1172 ..
Congratulations! Looks amazing and name fits perfectly! Thank you for the update. Will check on those when mine finally gets here. My EDD is 6/10-6/28 so hopefully vin will be out any day now. Stopped by a Tesla showroom store here and they confirmed no VIN yet.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
So quiet this weekend here. I just sent Jorge to change my exterior color from blue to black. My wife does want the black color. My kid wants blue. My decision, happy wife, happy life!🥰👍
Oh, black is going to look so goooood. My wife just got a model 3 in black, and besides there being so many model 3s in the so-cal area here, the black exterior looks awesome! We have to hand it to our wives for having such a great choice in color 😉 ...will be very stealth with the 22 wheels you ordered!

Although for a sec when I saw your post, I thought you were jumping ship from the 7 to a PLAID or other config 😬....I was thinking, hang onnnnnnn man, we're almost there w/ our 7 seater config!!!!

picked up the x today. smooth sailing. saw a scuff in the front, they buffed it out. pointed out a small nick in the paint, and they made a note of it. i have 2 weeks to comb over the car at home for anything i think needs fixing. great car, been a long wait. so many functions i have to learn that i really didn’t have time today to dive into it. however….i did dive into the accelerator pedal! wow, i can’t even imagine what a plaid is like.

i have to be honest and say that owning the ioniq since feb has taken some of the new thrill of owning an ev away from the x. also, there are some things that i like a little better on the ioniq. small things, but i’m sure we will enjoy them both for many years to come.

i’ll try and take some pics tomorrow. hang in there everyone, you’re up next.

picked up the x today. smooth sailing. saw a scuff in the front, they buffed it out. pointed out a small nick in the paint, and they made a note of it. i have 2 weeks to comb over the car at home for anything i think needs fixing. great car, been a long wait. so many functions i have to learn that i really didn’t have time today to dive into it. however….i did dive into the accelerator pedal! wow, i can’t even imagine what a plaid is like.

i have to be honest and say that owning the ioniq since feb has taken some of the new thrill of owning an ev away from the x. also, there are some things that i like a little better on the ioniq. small things, but i’m sure we will enjoy them both for many years to come.

i’ll try and take some pics tomorrow. hang in there everyone, you’re up next.
Please do share pics! And may I ask what you like more on the Ioniq than the X?

Oh, black is going to look so goooood. My wife just got a model 3 in black, and besides there being so many model 3s in the so-cal area here, the black exterior looks awesome! We have to hand it to our wives for having such a great choice in color 😉 ...will be very stealth with the 22 wheels you ordered!

Although for a sec when I saw your post, I thought you were jumping ship from the 7 to a PLAID or other config 😬....I was thinking, hang onnnnnnn man, we're almost there w/ our 7 seater config!!!!
Thanks for confirming how great of the black color Teslas!!!! Now I’m gonna bet on my EDD to be earlier date.
I was keep thinking about to change to plaid, but I cannot do that. I really really need the 7 seater which I think it is the best for both of cargo area and seating availability. Don’t worry, I won’t leave 7 seater. I also know that WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Congratulations! It’s really happening! How did you find out about your vin??

As for accessories, you should get wheel locks, mud guards and floor mats.

Are you planning to do any wraps tint job?
I just logged into my account and saw it says 2022 Tesla Model X, didnt say 2022 before. Then went to details and saw VIN. An hour later received a message to schedule a delivery this Wed. What are mud guards?