Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, for 7 seater floormats, which one is available? 3D Maxpider website states they don't have product for 2022 7 seater. But carid shows they have. Check their options:

I’m expecting delivery next month so I’m looking into floor mats. This looks like the only actual available option for the refresh 7 seat.

The reviews for max spider seem positive in general, but it would be great to have some actual reviews/pictures in the 7 seat refresh before ordering them.

Happy orderversary to me!
2E0F3C38-C20F-4BA5-83E4-36A432E14468.jpeg

Please do share pics! And may I ask what you like more on the Ioniq than the X?
i’ve def gotten used to the 360deg birds eye view for parking. it’s very helpful with the moving graphic mixed with camera views. hopefully tesla does this with an OTA one day.

also, it may take a minute for the x to break in, but the ioniq seats seem more comfortable as well as the suspension tuning. i need to keep toying with the x to see for sure.

the ioniq hud with augmented reality is pretty useful for me when navigating to new destinations. i don’t really use it otherwise though.

the large a pillars of the x are very noticeable compared to the ioniq, and prob most other cars. it’s not a negative just a difference in design, however the front windshield is unbeatable!

lastly, the leatherette steering wheel is a much better feel than the hard plastic(?) of the yoke. this is different than the design of the actual yoke, but the way it feels in your hands. i can guarantee everybody will have a ghost grab moment with it while rotating the wheel. and your first day will be interesting with the turn signals. it will take some reprogramming, but not an issue so far.

all in all, so very happy we finally have it. having both is just a extra bit of awesome.
anybody keeping their eyes open on the fisher ocean?

Reactions: lexus26
I just logged into my account and saw it says 2022 Tesla Model X, didnt say 2022 before. Then went to details and saw VIN. An hour later received a message to schedule a delivery this Wed. What are mud guards?
Nice!! I think I have to add two more steps to my crazy app checking done every 15 minutes. Haha.

Mud guards/flaps is what you install in the wheels wells to protect from rocks and mud kicked up from the road that may ruin your paint. Below is a random link to mid guards/flaps. I have yet to research which ones I am going to buy. Don’t want to get ahead of myself and buy all these accessories with no car to. Haha.
https://a.co/d/eS7qiQ4

July 22-Sept 2 and will be out of town during part of the period. Watch it show up then, I miss the 3 day window and then its gone.
The EDD range still needs to tighten up a bit. Hope
July 22-Sept 2 and will be out of town during part of the period. Watch it show up then, I miss the 3 day window and then its gone.
It’s still a wide range. It should change to a more narrow window. Hopefully it does to the time when you’re back in town!

Reactions: golferguy
I’m expecting delivery next month so I’m looking into floor mats. This looks like the only actual available option for the refresh 7 seat.

The reviews for max spider seem positive in general, but it would be great to have some actual reviews/pictures in the 7 seat refresh before ordering them.
Even though the website says it fits 7 seater 22 Model Year, the manufacturer's website doesn't.

First time post after lurking here for a year and finally getting a VIN yesterday. Order date May 2021, red/black, seven seat, FSD from Cincinnati. My EDD still says Aug 4-Sep 29. Does getting a VIN usually move the EDD window to the left?
Wow congrats! That VIN yesterday not correlating with your date range is interesting for sure….usually with VIN these past few weeks, people have seen their estimated delivery date range moved up to June and around a 1-2 week window, so maybe yours will change, either way, great for you and hope you get your car this month!

Also did they TXT you that your VIN was available or did you just happen to check?

Last edited: