Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
new flyover a lot of new Xs being produced, (hopefully 7 seaters???)
I really hope that once the 7-seater ramp up gets going, hoping after the q1 push to be realistic yet positive, we all start getting our cars at a fast rate seeing the vin assignments that all the 5-seater folks are getting! I think the last 5seater vin was even a 8/2021 order!

I think that they deliver the 2020 orders first and then people with feb to march deliverys, but January dosent seem to be primary for delivery after the 2020 order, which it should be.
Many of the people changed from 7 to 5/6 to get theirs sooner so maybe, all the 7 seaters will get our car in a same month and hope to be April or May 2022, not 2023.

EDDs for new buyers changed
1648260442304.png

Reactions: honeyfist301
July 2021, 7 seaters in CA here. Dark gray/Black combo. Never received the call to switch, but I wouldn’t switch either!

Now with the headlights/tail lights update on the S, Im ok with waiting and hopefully to get the new headlights/tail lights by the time it is here. I read from someone from reddit that the new headlights for the X will start production in July, so will see, could be just rumors.

July 2021, 7 seaters in CA here. Dark gray/Black combo. Never received the call to switch, but I wouldn’t switch either!

Now with the headlights/tail lights update on the S, Im ok with waiting and hopefully to get the new headlights/tail lights by the time it is here. I read from someone from reddit that the new headlights for the X will start production in July, so will see, could be just rumors.
My speculations are that the 7 seater would be the next EOQ push (June) and the headlights are for the recently increased priced owner.

Hi everyone! I just changed my configuration from 5 seats to 7. Since I wasn't following the 7 seat messages I just have to ask ... what is everyone's EDD. 🙈
Mine was July 2022 with my 5 seat reservation and still shows July with the 7 seat reservation.
When you changed your configuration did your ODD remain the same? Or it doesn’t matter and it’s your RN that’s important?