Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We made a LR 7 seater reservation end of July 2021. Wasn’t expecting a vin until July but got an email of a May 4-11 delivery.

MSM w white interior.
Is your reservation with FSD? Just curious, I received an email from my local rep who said "that Tesla did announce we are prioritizing orders with FSD included in the build". She then asked me if I am interested in upgrading to FSD.

details of order? Number? I assume 7 seater, BTW when did Tesla started to call like this?
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 1.48.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 1.55.14 PM.png

Yes, 7 seater...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitt9000
Not trying to undermine anyone’s complaints. One difference I can see is you’re located in Florida and Ryan Sims is located here in the Bay Area.

I’m in the Bay Area, 20 minutes from the factory, a April 2021 order and mine still says July. So I’m upset as to why his came before mine.

But I am happy for him and Congratulations!
I might have to pass on accepting this delivery, so maybe you’re next!

Again not me.....but the first person we posted on this thread regarding a FB post with a VIN has a pick up date! requested if he can kindly post pics after so we can all live vicariously through this person...I mean see the existence of 7 seater finally.

Tej Pratap Singh

LNqM7DPrua3.png

· 4h ·

Here you have it! Couldve picked it on friday but saturday it is!
LR 7 seater
Nov 2020
Salt lake city

1651614294736.png