Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One more for east coast, North Carolina to be precise .. VIN showed up today. Jan '21 order.

IMG_6195B04B8136-1.jpeg

I wouldn’t blame anyone from jumping the 7 seater ship. I honestly thought the 7s would pick up by end of April to beginning of may, but still just trickles.

I honestly only really needed a 5 seater but thought, spending 100k may as well maximize cargo and passenger capability in this suv. Never thought the 7 seater orders would be left so far behind. Really blows.

The Facebook person w 7 seater who got the vin, whose post I copied from Facebook earlier in this post, was told their by their service center to expect their 7 seater to be delivered may 9th. So hopefully these will start rolling out in may. 🤞🏾

If you really were hoping for a 7 seater, I think maybe wait it out until beginning, mid may and I think we should see movement.

Here’s hoping anyways…

Any 7 seater confirmed deliveries yet or chat/pics on the forums perhaps?
If Canada deliveries begin, not sure if that will mean good news for EU MX 7 seat orders . Even MS regular deliveries have not begun in the EU and last formal timeline was h2 2022..