Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t blame anyone from jumping the 7 seater ship. I honestly thought the 7s would pick up by end of April to beginning of may, but still just trickles.

I honestly only really needed a 5 seater but thought, spending 100k may as well maximize cargo and passenger capability in this suv. Never thought the 7 seater orders would be left so far behind. Really blows.

The Facebook person w 7 seater who got the vin, whose post I copied from Facebook earlier in this post, was told their by their service center to expect their 7 seater to be delivered may 9th. So hopefully these will start rolling out in may. 🤞🏾

If you really were hoping for a 7 seater, I think maybe wait it out until beginning, mid may and I think we should see movement.

Here’s hoping anyways…

This Singh dude on FB is quoted all over, hope he is real and not just one of the Tesla troll

Reactions: lexus26
We made a LR 7 seater reservation end of July 2021. Wasn’t expecting a vin until July but got an email of a May 4-11 delivery.

MSM w white interior.

Attachments

• 767DBF42-9B57-4EDE-9BAA-4B04FDE90985.jpeg
    767DBF42-9B57-4EDE-9BAA-4B04FDE90985.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 102
We made a LR 7 seater reservation end of July 2021. Wasn’t expecting a vin until July but got an email of a May 4-11 delivery.

MSM w white interior.

This just sucks, waiting from 02/2021 and nothing and you get vinned from July order? Tesla really is getting under my skin now, BTW my order is RN11445 and your is 11540, really unfair, but at the end I am happy for you, congratulations are in order

This just sucks, waiting from 02/2021 and nothing and you get vinned from July order? Tesla really is getting under my skin now, BTW my order is RN11445 and your is 11540, really unfair, but at the end I am happy for you, congratulations are in order
Not trying to undermine anyone’s complaints. One difference I can see is you’re located in Florida and Ryan Sims is located here in the Bay Area.

I’m in the Bay Area, 20 minutes from the factory, a April 2021 order and mine still says July. So I’m upset as to why his came before mine.

But I am happy for him and Congratulations!

Reactions: msjodilynn1
How about 11441 here and still July? Florida is being left out. Makes no sense this early in quarter. If it was June, it would make more sense to prioritize Calif.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Not trying to undermine anyone’s complaints. One difference I can see is you’re located in Florida and Ryan Sims is located here in the Bay Area.

I’m in the Bay Area, 20 minutes from the factory, a April 2021 order and mine still says July. So I’m upset as to why his came before mine.

But I am happy for him and Congratulations!

I have right to get upset, i can understand small difference, weeks may be due to logistics, color etc but full 5 months? it's not like Florida is in outer space

I was thinking that someone who ordered early 2021 cancelled order after getting VIN and the next exact matching config was the guy who ordered on July 2021. Maybe it’s a good news that there is not many people left for waiting 7 seaters in-between early 2021 to July 2021. We all know a lot of people moved to 5/6 seaters for getting their x earlier then edd. 👍

Glad to hear that we are seeing some traction finally for seven seaters. I am in the Bay Area, going by Tesla's distribution logic my 7 seater order from April 2021, would likely be delivered by end of June when I am out of town. Is anyone aware whether Tesla will hold it or deliver it to home without anyone present at home?

I assume it mostly has to do with color batches. Mine is white ext and still says July- order date late January ‘21. I personally don’t mind the wait but can see why others are impatient. These disparities are definitely nothing new though.

I don't buy this, they only make a few colors and have been making them since beginning and using for all their models, just utter lack of concern for customers, that is all