Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same have Blue and Cream still not Vin order date Feb 2021.
Is it only me or does the colors really come out in batches? I would think interior color is more critical with the seats and such and the exterior is just about what color bottle to screw onto the sprayer. Either way, VIN assignment has been super slow this week for any built and colors. COME ON, 7 seaters! PICK UP THE SPEED!

Some one posted 7 seater delivery they are going to pick up tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: msjodilynn1
Same have Blue and Cream still not Vin order date Feb 2021.

I hope you and oneniceguy get your VINs soon! Paves the road and show hope for the rest of us with our later orders April 2021 order date here.
Same blue and cream here too. Pre-refresh Jan. 2021 order. And to add pain, last December I ordered a MY for myself to go with this X, for the wife. X had Jan. EDD back then and Y had July EDD. So to make things painful, the Y now shows May EDD. And I have it on a unique account without any registration or delivery information.

There is no way I can/will accept the Y before the X.

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting roomSome one posted 7 seater delivery they are going to pick up tomorrow

He got it!!!!

SO EXCITING!!!

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

He finally got delivered today!!!👍👍👍
BE22ED78-1BCB-4010-B431-9A5F7CD6EE22.jpeg

I am nervous if my VIN gets assigned any day now. Lol I just took delivery of the Plaid 2 weeks ago but it does not have screen tilt. Should I sell that and keep my MSM 7 seater LR with tilt? Or should I keep the Plaid and sell the LR reservation that includes FSD? 🤷‍♂️

I am nervous if my VIN gets assigned any day now. Lol I just took delivery of the Plaid 2 weeks ago but it does not have screen tilt. Should I sell that and keep my MSM 7 seater LR with tilt? Or should I keep the Plaid and sell the LR reservation that includes FSD? 🤷‍♂️
That depends which car will meet your needs and desires the most. If screen tilt is a must then “no brainer”. Because both cars are different in both seat configuration and engine. Good luck!

And if you decide to sell the 7 seat long range, let me know. I’m nearby! Haha. When was your OOD?

I was told today that I have a soft match for a 6/17 delivery. White with black interior 7 seater. Ordered Apr 2021. What does that mean?
my M3LR i got back in december 2019 i was soft matched to a vin. if memory serves me, this means it's about to enter the build phase, as in the config you ordered is about to be built. one of the first things that happen in the factory is a vin needs to be assigned to a chassis so that all the parts that they use can be attached to it. you may have a vin number assigned hidden in your account page. i can't remember where in this forum tells you how to view source the web page and look for the vin in the source code of the web page. but when i was soft matched to a vin, i was able to see the hidden vin number after a few days.

again, i'm going off memory. i could be wrong. i hope it means you get your vin assigned soon though. i didn't go through this process with my wife's MYLR since i already have my M3LR. but we're trading my M3 for the MX and i'm excited all over again. good luck, crossing my fingers for you.