Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my LR 6/12. I had a 2015 Honda Odyssey EX-L with only 37.5k miles, no accident and superb condition. Paid $30.4k almost 7 years ago, and $33.1k OOD. Checked a few websites, the price they offered were from $22k - $23k. Carvana's offer is surprisingly good, $26.1k. They just sent a tow truck to pick up, no test driving.

I have factory hitch and rack/bar installed. Also have the weathertech floormats as well as OEM trunk mat. I was too lazy to pull them out to sell, just throw in orginal never used floormats in since price is so good.

Reactions: Firefistace
Vin 351xxx delivered 2 days early!
Blue/cream/20/fsd

Received a text today at 4pm that they could delivery the car to me by 8pm! Two employees dropped the car off to my house, waited until I inspected and then they took an uber home!

Pretty much flawless. No panel gap issues that I could see. Both FWD align and do not rub! Interior was spotless at delivery before my daughter stepped all over the seats haha.

More pictures to follow, but here is the first shot of it.
8113BFA1-88C7-4E6C-92FC-4760FA3B08E0.jpeg
05AD8810-9E11-4863-AD12-140064FD0191.jpeg

Just received my MX at home, ordered 6/21.

The car has a broken middle seat (40 side of the 60/40 split). Came angled down and can't move it back/fwd along with the top button being unresponsive. Otherwise, looks ok. Some door misalignment, rubber seals not straight and minor paint drip in the corner. Most fixable, but odd they just sent it with a broken seat.

• Informative
Reactions: lexus26

The car has a broken middle seat (40 side of the 60/40 split). Came angled down and can't move it back/fwd along with the top button being unresponsive. Otherwise, looks ok. Some door misalignment, rubber seals not straight and minor paint drip in the corner. Most fixable, but odd they just sent it with a broken seat.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you listed everything down as soon as you could. The earlier the better. Were you able to inspect it while the Tesla employee was still there or this is after they ubered away?

What were your configs and where are you located in CA?

My middle seat, single passenger side seat in the 7 seater didn't work well either. Fabric in rear not attached properly. June build. End of quarter push, quality doesn't matter. Could have rejected car but after 17 months wait, and they ordered replacement on the spot, I accepted it. Hope it comes in for my appointment in 4 weeks.

Reactions: Kitt9000
Wow, I’m still staying at 7/29-9/9 for a long time. Boring.

Order date June 13 2021
Same, still Sep 15th to nov 10th for like a month. So nice to be comfortable settled in to an etd…or is it? Sighhh. No end of quarter call to say, “ he we got a car for ya at the last minute”…would have been nice. Oh well, I think they’re gonna move things around now once q3 settles in, I wouldn’t be surprised if some July/Aug folks temporarily see pushback Edds as I suspect they will slow deliveries to a halt for much of July and beginning of august, as seemed to be the case in April/may. Here’s hoping the interest rates hold reasonably so as to what they now.

Hey sorry to hear your current car got vandalized, that’s just terrible. Hopefully your insurance will get it back to good/sellable/tradable condition without hassle so u can continue doing as u planned w the Lexus. You really do deserve have an x come your way soon with what’s happened to your current car! 🤞🏾

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfist301
Picking up my car at 2pm in Fremont tomorrow! Anyone have time want help me with car inspections? This will be my first Tesla so I am a little nervous. I know there’s a check list but going through that will take a rookie like me forever! :). Thanks in advance! :$
I'll be picking mine up tomorrow morning! First Tesla as well! I'll be using the checklist from the main forum