Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hm this was in February but I texted and they responded same day. I just said I need the MVPA to submit to my credit union and they went ahead and changed it for me.
Me too. They are replying on the same day usually. Also I’m scheduled for delivery 8/16 and asked them where my car is at currently and they kindly gave me all the information and specific date too.

Reactions: Kitt9000
So I just got a vin too, with estimated delivery 8/24-28, and the last digits begin with 357... My RN is a little higher than yours as well--11524....

But t's happening. Now I've got to either sell my 2019 MX with 15k miles which I own because I bought out the lease, or trade it in. Anyone have experience with trade-in values?
Trade-in values from Tesla have been excellent. Far more than the used car sites, not counting the sales tax advantage most states provide. Fill out the form and submit your photos. Your low mileage 2019 will likely be worth upwards of 100K or more.

In my own experience and from reading this forum, look like the regions that will give you the best offer for trade-in are Midwest and Central. I was offered 62K from Tesla for an almost brand new Raven X 2019 with FSD with 18K miles on it. It was a joke. In my opinion, the worst region for Tesla services, trade-in, and delivery is the SF Bay area.

In my own experience and from reading this forum, look like the regions that will give you the best offer for trade-in are Midwest and Central. I was offered 62K from Tesla for an almost brand new Raven X 2019 with FSD with 18K miles on it. It was a joke. In my opinion, the worst region for Tesla services, trade-in, and delivery is the SF Bay area.
I'll take it for 62k haha. Bay area definitely has bad trade in values from Tesla. Wish I knew about Givemethevin and carbuyerUSA before I sold my model 3.

Woke up this morning, checked the app, and VIN DIESEL baby!!
VIN357.jpg

I only have 3D for floormats.

For trunk well and frunk Tesmanian is great with low price.

For behind 2nd row trunk mat I bought Toughpro. That is best to hold grocery and fluid in case.
Interesting I might look up the cost difference in doing this setup. Especially for shipping to Canada. The 3d max spider you use for the floor mats is the pre refresh model for 7 seater?