Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I have Black X, NO FSD with an expected delivery of August 13-Sept 3. So far, I have not heard anything from anyone, nor any vin number? Does anyone know what I should do? If it's of any relevance, I ordered in early July, 2021 in Southern California. Any insight would be much appreciated, thank you!

Hello, I have Black X, NO FSD with an expected delivery of August 13-Sept 3. So far, I have not heard anything from anyone, nor any vin number? Does anyone know what I should do? If it's of any relevance, I ordered in early July, 2021 in Southern California. Any insight would be much appreciated, thank you!

You're not going to like it but the answer is: Wait paitiently. You're in your delivery window and it'll either get narrrower with a VIN or it'll get pushed back. My EDD window begins in 12 days.

I would reach out (email) to [email protected]. There also is an ordersupport email address for each location, which might be more productive. It might be <DC Name>[email protected], where "DC Name" is the common name for your Delivery Center. It is unusual to be inside your last known delivery window, and not have a VIN. Log in to the web site and make sure you haven't missed something.

I think it's the video you linked that's confirming the older 2nd/3rd row mats fit in the refresh. Those are available on Tesla Shop. The fronts on Tesla Shop also have a note confirming it fits Refresh. 🙃
Ordered Tesla 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row all weather floor mats, and confirming they all fit without any issue. Tesmanian frunk/trunk well mats are on the way.

• Love
Reactions: Kitt9000
I hope you get VIN'd soon! Seems like you should take delivery sometime in September based on past data (delivery of East/Central orders in month 2 and CA/West Coast month 3 of the quarter). Curious also - what tires do you have on that spec? I remember reading somewhere when I put my order in that sometimes there is a backlog on standard tires so something as small as premium tires (22in vs 20in) can bump you higher on the delivery. Have no idea if that's true.

Curious also - what tires do you have on that spec? I remember reading somewhere when I put my order in that sometimes there is a backlog on standard tires so something as small as premium tires (22in vs 20in) can bump you higher on the delivery. Have no idea if that's true.
There have been times in the past where it looked like there was a slightly bias one way or the other, but things look pretty even in terms of percentages right now:

1660503784842.png

Reactions: Miguel Sanchez
Pretty much identical to the X i am supposed to get next week. This will be my 3rd MX--leased the first 2, buying this one. I don't know if this is your first one, but I have a question for anyone who has recently taken delivery. Maybe this should be in another forum, but I'll ask it here. The one thing I really didn't like about my previous 2 Xs, although the second was better than the first, is the road noise on concrete highways. Yeah, yeah, the lack of engine noise makes it more noticeable, but that's not a really good answer.

I'm told I should expect a great improvement the new version bc of double pane windows and a noise-cancelation feature in the audio system. Can anyone comment on their experience?

Picked my model X 7 seat on Friday at Miami Coral Gables. Just found one align issue and broken plastic cover on third row, already scheduled the service to fix it. Overall conditions are good and I like it. Attached some pictures. 15 months waiting and finally got it.
Looking good! I lost track of all the Matrix headlights updates - are they now included on the X's coming off the line or is this still up in the air?

LR 7 seats got dropped on the drive way today.

Ordered May 2021, intially EDD was July, pushed once. VIN was assinged 08/10, original delivery window was 08/12 - 08/13, pushed to 08/15 to get fund ready. Other than no keyfob and missing a bunch of physical knobs like gear shift, not much big copmlain so far.
Congrats! What was your config (interior\exterior color, wheels, FSD, etc)?

Ordered Tesla 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row all weather floor mats, and confirming they all fit without any issue. Tesmanian frunk/trunk well mats are on the way.
Thank you for confirming. That is exactly what I was planning to get for mine, but just have been lagging. And of course I decided to bring the family and nieces, total of 7 people to the beach last weekend......DOH....

Reactions: Kitt9000