Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Walking on My Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. I saw the title of this thread and assumed it was some hip metaphor I wasn’t clued in on. Nope. You meant it quite literally. What a waste of protoplasm.

One might be able to ID said waste of protoplasm from your video, but rumor has it SFPD no longer is in the business of law enforcement.

As an aside - I travel to Silicon Valley all the time but never go to San Fran. But late last year a client had an event and put us up at the Fairmont. Sitting in the Uber from SFO I couldn't believe the desolation and human carnage. I kept asking the driver if we were in the Mission district since I knew that was pretty seedy, but we weren't anywhere near it and there were bums, winos, and addicts everywhere. Hell, I didn't even think that being a wino was still a thing! One of my colleagues had a person pull down their pants and take a dump right in front of him just down the street from the Fairmont. Apparently, human feces is an issue in SFO right now. During the same trip my other colleagues had their rent-a-car broken into while having lunch and all of their luggage and laptops were stolen. I don't plan to visit SFO any time soon. It's a shame.

As an aside - I travel to Silicon Valley all the time but never go to San Fran. But late last year a client had an event and put us up at the Fairmont. Sitting in the Uber from SFO I couldn't believe the desolation and human carnage. I kept asking the driver if we were in the Mission district since I knew that was pretty seedy, but we weren't anywhere near it and there were bums, winos, and addicts everywhere. Hell, I didn't even think that being a wino was still a thing! One of my colleagues had a person pull down their pants and take a dump right in front of him just down the street from the Fairmont. Apparently, human feces is an issue in SFO right now. During the same trip my other colleagues had their rent-a-car broken into while having lunch and all of their luggage and laptops were stolen. I don't plan to visit SFO any time soon. It's a shame.

The best thing that could happen to SF would be another huge fire to allow to start fresh