Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector Shipping Times

Camleep7919

Jul 11, 2021
USA
Hey all. I’m waiting on model 3 to arrive by the end of July. The only problem is, I ordered a wall connector 2 months ago and the shipping status is still “pending.” I’ve reached out to customer service through email and can’t get a response. Has anyone else ordered a Gen 3 wall connector recently and had a similar experience? Should I reorder?
Thanks

brulaz

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario Canada
Hey all. I’m waiting on model 3 to arrive by the end of July. The only problem is, I ordered a wall connector 2 months ago and the shipping status is still “pending.” I’ve reached out to customer service through email and can’t get a response. Has anyone else ordered a Gen 3 wall connector recently and had a similar experience? Should I reorder?
Thanks
Had same problem with something else.
Have they charged your credit card and given you a FedEx tracking number? That's what happened to me. Then it was "pending" for a month. If so, keep pestering them. Eventually they apologized and resent it.

Camleep7919

Jul 11, 2021
USA
I
Have they charged your credit card and given you a FedEx tracking number? That's what happened to me. Then it was "pending" for a month. If so, keep pestering them. Eventually they apologized and resent
i ordered a wall connector on Friday and it shipped (Fedex) later that same day. Arrives Tue.
Have they charged your credit card and given you a FedEx tracking number? That's what happened to me. Then it was "pending" for a month. If so, keep pestering them. Eventually they apologized and resent it.
Ok. What did you do to pester them? Any suggestions?

Placeman

Jun 6, 2021
St. Louis, MO
Thanks

Yeah, there must be something awry with your order. I ordered mine on 6/2 and it was delivered on 6/10.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC