Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to Buy or Trade- Need 18' HPWC Cable, have 8' cable.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day, I have the HPWC unit with the 8' cable for my Model 3. Now that we are buying a Model Y, I need a longer cable so it will reach both vehicles. I THINK you can just swap them inside the HPWC, though it has been a while since I installed it. AAAAAAnyway, If you have a long cord and want an 8 foot instead, maybe we can swap cables or something like that. I am also willing to buy the longer cable if you have one. I am trying to avoid buying a new HPWC with the longer cable, removing the existing one, installing the new one and then selling the other one. That's a pain in the ass I don't need. Of course, all of this might be a waste of time, since the Zombie Apocalypse is nigh, and the 4 horsemen are on the horizon.

Thanks!