Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to buy.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am looking for a pre-owned Model S. I would prefer a 70 or 85, but would also consider a 60. Budget is a max of $60-$65k. I am not too picky on color, or options so long as the price is commensurate with the package. Located in Nashville, but could possibly travel. Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for a pre-owned Model S. I would prefer a 70 or 85, but would also consider a 60. Budget is a max of $60-$65k. I am not too picky on color, or options so long as the price is commensurate with the package. Located in Nashville, but could possibly travel. Thank you.

You can get a new 70 for $65k after tax credit.

I have been researching all models, test driving, and looking at financing options. I am aware of the 70 coming in at $65k, once I add options it becomes more than I can spend. I have also kept a close eye on Tesla pre owned as well. The point of my post is more geared toward current owners wanting to sell on the private market. I would even consider a 60 if the numbers work. I am fortunate to live right next to a supercharger, so that part works out great! Thank you all for the advice, I hope to join you as a Tesla owner soon!