TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Want to stay "Cool"? Prestige Films CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic has you covered!

Discussion in 'Interior, Exterior, and Detailing - Sponsored' started by Tim@adonisdetail, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Tim@adonisdetail

Tim@adonisdetail Local Vendor - SoCal

Our customer looking to reduce interior cabin temperatures for his Model S as we are in the midst of a heat wave and driving comfort is important to most coming through Adonis. We are getting close to 90-95* days here in SoCal. First off, let's answer some FAQs:

1. How does Prestige's CeraLuxe differ from the other "Ceramic" tints on the market?
    a) Dyed Films (the most popular due to cost and availability) - 20%-30% in infrared rejection / Total Solar Energy Rejection: 20%-40%
    b) Metallic Films (dying breed due to more and more electronics in cars today) - 40%-60% infrared rejection / Total Solar Energy Rejection: 40%-55%
    c) Ceramics (certain ceramic brands actually still use metallics despite claiming none in its composition and will also distort when heat shrunk to fit to the rear glass) - 50% - 80% infrared rejection / Total Solar Energy Rejection: 40% - 55%
    d) IR film - 45%-55% Infrared Rejection / Total Solar Energy Rejection: 40% - 55%

E) CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic Nano Window Film (only technology of its kind) - up to 96% Infrared Rejection / Total Solar Energy Rejection: 52% -71%

Tesla shown has CLX45% on front sides, CLX33 on rear*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Call 760-815-5933 or email us at Tim@adonisdetail.com for more info or questions.

2. BigTonyTones

BigTonyTones Member

How does it compare to photosync? Is it a step down but lower cost? I was debating which of the two I will do to my new car

3. Tim@adonisdetail

Tim@adonisdetail Local Vendor - SoCal

I've attached brochures of each so you can compare stats on both. CeraLuxe provides all the benefits of Photosync but slightly less performance 15-20% approximently. PhotoSync is the top dog in terms of outright performance, the both look very similar although CeraLuxe does have a slightly more green hue to it. CeraLuxe is priced about 20% less than PhotoSync so does provide a great value for the performance you receive!

Attached Files: