Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: Non-running Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Someone not on the forum contacted me and asked if I could put out a request for him.

He is looking for a cheap, non-running Roadster. He has parts from another wrecked Roadster (including a good battery pack) that he wants to use to fix another troubled Roadster.

If anyone spots an auction for a non-running Roadster, please post it here so I can let him know.

I have just what your looking for. I purchased a 2010 Roadster that "only" needs a Battery, I had a Ranger do a complete diagnostic check, the only thing he could find wrong was the bricked battery. I was holding out to see if I could buy a wrecked Roadster with a good battery before I purchased a new one, no luck yet. Maybe we can work a deal. PM me please

Last edited:
Someone not on the forum contacted me and asked if I could put out a request for him.

He is looking for a cheap, non-running Roadster. He has parts from another wrecked Roadster (including a good battery pack) that he wants to use to fix another troubled Roadster.

If anyone spots an auction for a non-running Roadster, please post it here so I can let him know.

Where are you located? May know of on in SoCal area. My friend has not decided on getting the battery replaced yet. Vehicle is immaculate with very low miles. Less than 5000 if I recall. Not sure if he even debated selling it but i could mention it to him.