Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WARNING!!!!! Beware of scammer Jegga51

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought Tesla Model S Arachnid wheels from user Jegga51 for $3K and they sent me a fake tracking number and then I never heard from them. They go by Margarita CROOKS on Venmo. Their Venmo account looks legitimate, but don’t be fooled. They’re also using a fake address out of Iowa.

I was very suspicious when I saw the TalkYou number, and they insisted that their PayPal account had a problem. They insisted I used Venmo to pay. Luckily I did some research and tagged the transaction as a purchase on Venmo and customer support assured me it was protected if they were indeed scamming me.

Be careful buying stuff on here.

As soon as the case get settled I’m going to just buy the wheels at retail price from Tesla and avoid this bullshit.

Happy Holidays

Attachments

• E5F63748-25BD-4783-B171-BDA419031EE0.jpeg
    E5F63748-25BD-4783-B171-BDA419031EE0.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 137
  • Informative
Reactions: 907XCP and UCF3