Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warranty through CBI Finance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tesla Family-
Just wanted to present another option y'all might not be aware of. We are XCare through Excelrate auto and we have a variety of extended warranty options for you. We are all Tesla veterans and created a warranty specifically to work around the direct-to-cosumer service process. We have even gone a step further than Tesla and just released our new XCare Battery+ Drive Unit protection!

Check us out for more info or a quote:

Let us know if you have any questions and lets keep you on the road for years to come!
-Team XCare
Do you cover Canada?

I just completed a claim to replace the lower steering shaft universal joint in my X, a $450 job. Emailed them the Tesla SC estimate and they responded favourably within a week. After the repair was complete, I emailed the "PAID" invoice to them and I received a cheque (minus deductible $100) in about 3 weeks. In my experience, when you email the estimate, make sure you let them know that you have booked an appointment for the repair. Overall, the experience was favourable.

Reactions: XCare EV and Donkey