Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watching Tubi or Peacock on an 22MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my screen I see icons for Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, YouTube, Twitch and TikTok, but not Peacock, Tubi and others. Can those also be enabled without third party support? I have read about abettertheater.com and teslatheater.com. Are those recommended?

You should be able to access and use all of them throught the browser. I used to be able to use Dish Anywhere for live TV and all of my recordings through the browser, but now the browser blocks it. Probably these sites would not be accessible while driving, but the expereince using the browser was difficult and not worth it, so I don't know the current state of the browser and its connection. Give it a try. Don't wait in Tesla to build a front end to additional sites. It likely won't happen.

Reactions: pvdoug
Upvote 0
Thank you both. I have since learned that teslatheater.com is now abettertheater.com. I can now get Tubi and other streaming services. I had a little problem because I was getting sound from my FM radio and iPhone and very little volume from the streaming services. I now know that I need to pause the two aforementioned services to resolve that issue.

• Informative
Reactions: DerbyDave
Upvote 0
If you're considering getting the new Peacock streaming service to watch on your Tesla screen, forget it! According to Peacock's customer service, they don't support Linux, and they only support the main browsers, including Chrome and Microsoft.Mar 15, 2023

Upvote 0