Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waukesha, WI Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see it is scheduled to have one right off hwy 41/45 in Menomonee Falls later this year as well as one in Brook field coming too. Glad they are getting more in Milwaukee area. Generally dont need to use them around home but sometimes it may come in handy. The one in MF will be great for me if needed.

Attachments

• A29A2948-334A-4EFC-909A-9D2FEA97E02E.jpeg
    A29A2948-334A-4EFC-909A-9D2FEA97E02E.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 85
I see it is scheduled to have one right off hwy 41/45 in Menomonee Falls later this year as well as one in Brook field coming too. Glad they are getting more in Milwaukee area. Generally dont need to use them around home but sometimes it may come in handy. The one in MF will be great for me if needed.
Tesla's map doesn't show the actual locations for future locations. The grey pins are just placed wherever Google maps puts the pin for the jurisdication where the chargers will go. So, in the case you mention, wherever google places a pin for "Menomonee Falls". The actual supercharger that gets built could be 10 or 15 miles away from where that pin is, though. Once a location becomes operational, Tesla updates the map with the exact location.

Reactions: IChillinz