Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waylaid in Oahu: places to stay/things to do

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aloha, thanks to the blizzard hitting Maryland back home our ten day trip to the windward side of Oahu will now be a 12 day trip. Looking for any/all recommendations from our local Tesla friends on interesting places to stay or things to do until our flight leaves Monday at 5pm. I know this is not Trip Advisor or Yelp, but I thought folks who shared my pre-occupation with Tesla may have some unique insights.

Mahalo for your time and trouble.

Paul

Aloha, thanks to the blizzard hitting Maryland back home our ten day trip to the windward side of Oahu will now be a 12 day trip. Looking for any/all recommendations from our local Tesla friends on interesting places to stay or things to do until our flight leaves Monday at 5pm. I know this is not Trip Advisor or Yelp, but I thought folks who shared my pre-occupation with Tesla may have some unique insights.

Mahalo for your time and trouble.

Paul

In case you're missing your Tesla, Come to cars and coffee at the Valley of the Temple on Sunday! 1- 4 pm. A few of us will be there :)

Upcoming Events Cars and Coffee Hawaii