Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Web Browser Doesn't Work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even when parked, I can never get any web sites to load on the built-in web browser. Is there something I'm doing wrong. I've tried both on Wi-Fi and LTE. All other connectivity seems to work perfectly. Even tesla.com doesn't load. There's no error message, just a completely blank page.

Reactions: rmfpdx
Even when parked, I can never get any web sites to load on the built-in web browser. Is there something I'm doing wrong. I've tried both on Wi-Fi and LTE. All other connectivity seems to work perfectly. Even tesla.com doesn't load. There's no error message, just a completely blank page.

You are not doing anything wrong - The Model 3 browser is just buggy as hell. Until the v9 release the back button would close the browser rather than take you back a page (Glad they finally fixed that one.) As other have stated, it seems the only option to get the browser to work "for a short while" is the two-button reboot, which I will often do at the first thought of wanting to use the browser just in case.

Really wish Tesla would hold off with the superfluous "Easter Eggs" that generally offer no meaningful utility and refocus on getting more bugs out of their existing code base. "Toilet Humor" - Seriously?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rmfpdx and GreenT