Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weekend service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.
I am trying to schedule service through an app and it only shows Monday-Friday times that I am at work...

Does anybody know a way to schedule a service for the weekend? Either device center or mobile.

Also can I drop the car off the day before the scheduled service?

And lastly, what are the situations that Tesla would issue a loaner for the service?

Thank you!

This is very YMMV

For example the SCs in maryland only list "normal" open hours for Mon-Fri

Here in NC they explicitly list open hours for Saturdays
Raleigh Service | Tesla

The loaner thing is also YMMV- the one time I needed take-in service (windshield replacement) I was given an S75D loaner no questions asked... other places I've read about owners getting a non-Tesla rental...still others just Uber credits.

Hello.
I am trying to schedule service through an app and it only shows Monday-Friday times that I am at work...

Does anybody know a way to schedule a service for the weekend? Either device center or mobile.

And lastly, what are the situations that Tesla would issue a loaner for the service?

Thank you!

As stated above, this is very local to your service center. You will have to try and get them on the phone to ask if they offer a night drop service or Saturday schedules. I know my local service center was running a 2nd shift for a while, but that info didn't show up online. You could pick your car up until 10PM when they were doing that, but the only way to find that out was by talking to them in person.

To try and get folks on the phone you have to dig thru the phone tree for the "my car is in service" option. That usually routes you to the service desk. You may have to try multiple times to get someone to answer, it depends on your local service center.

Hello.

Thank you!

This might vary depending on your local service center and what exactly you are trying to get "serviced". I scheduled an appointment (Mon-Friday) through the app for a tire rotation. A few days later I was contacted via text that taking my vehicle to the service center was not needed and that I could have a mobile service tech come to me. I then scheduled the appointment for a Sunday afternoon.