Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird charging cycle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My recent cycle was going on and off recently. Has anyone else seen this? See image.

Attachments

• DB842C05-5F07-4E1F-986A-F020A65E4A0D.jpeg
    DB842C05-5F07-4E1F-986A-F020A65E4A0D.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 95
That is a chart of whether or not you are transferring power from or to the grid. You need to look at the graph for total energy usage if you want to see how your charge session went. That is probably the "home" icon.

Better to post this in the powerwall/solar section and other solar users can help you.

That's a graph of your total household grid demand/supply, right? I think the gist of your question is about the saw-tooth nature of the high demand periods. True? Are you certain that's attributable to your car? What about home heat cycling on and off overnight?

That's a graph of your total household grid demand/supply, right? I think the gist of your question is about the saw-tooth nature of the high demand periods. True? Are you certain that's attributable to your car? What about home heat cycling on and off overnight?
Yes the saw tooth nature of the graph. I don't think it has anything to do with nighttime.