TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Weirdness starts......now

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Kilotango74, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Kilotango74

Kilotango74 Active Member

Updated to 2019 40.50.7 last night. This morning when i went into the garage to leave for work all the windows were rolled down about an inch. Rolled them up and went to work. Then all day when i would look at the Tesla app on the phone, on the controls tab instead of “vent” for the windows it said “close”. I went and checked and the windows were closed. Get home and now it says “vent” again. Keeping an eye on it.

• Disagree x 1
  2. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

Very weird indeed .......

3. Romy

Romy New Member

HI, My husband (probably) accidentally touches the window-buttons when he leaves the car after a drive (he has big hands) and I find the car with one of a few of the windows rolled down a bit after a night. Now we don't have a private garage (we live in the Netherlands and thats a rarity) and i'm wondering is there a setting where the car automatically closes the windows after you leave?
    Because this morning it was raining and the right side of the car was wet on the inside.
    Useally I check the app to see if the windows are open but sometimes i forget to check, like last night...

4. Kilotango74

Curious as to why @MarkBrokeIt ”disagreed” with my post? Are you saying this is typical behavior for a Tesla? Are you disagreeing that its a problem the window rolled itself down? Are you just disagreeable? Anyway, this issue hasn’t happened since so its really no longer a problem.

5. Kilotango74

I think this is probably what happened, except that i think i hit it on the app.

6. Kevy Baby

Kevy Baby Dis-Member

He is just disagreeable. He does this a LOT. Strange dude.

• Like x 3