Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weirdness starts......now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to 2019 40.50.7 last night. This morning when i went into the garage to leave for work all the windows were rolled down about an inch. Rolled them up and went to work. Then all day when i would look at the Tesla app on the phone, on the controls tab instead of “vent” for the windows it said “close”. I went and checked and the windows were closed. Get home and now it says “vent” again. Keeping an eye on it.

• Disagree
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
HI, My husband (probably) accidentally touches the window-buttons when he leaves the car after a drive (he has big hands) and I find the car with one of a few of the windows rolled down a bit after a night. Now we don't have a private garage (we live in the Netherlands and thats a rarity) and i'm wondering is there a setting where the car automatically closes the windows after you leave?
Because this morning it was raining and the right side of the car was wet on the inside.
Useally I check the app to see if the windows are open but sometimes i forget to check, like last night...

Updated to 2019 40.50.7 last night. This morning when i went into the garage to leave for work all the windows were rolled down about an inch. Rolled them up and went to work. Then all day when i would look at the Tesla app on the phone, on the controls tab instead of “vent” for the windows it said “close”. I went and checked and the windows were closed. Get home and now it says “vent” again. Keeping an eye on it.
Curious as to why @MarkBrokeIt ”disagreed” with my post? Are you saying this is typical behavior for a Tesla? Are you disagreeing that its a problem the window rolled itself down? Are you just disagreeable? Anyway, this issue hasn’t happened since so its really no longer a problem.

HI, My husband (probably) accidentally touches the window-buttons when he leaves the car after a drive (he has big hands) and I find the car with one of a few of the windows rolled down a bit after a night. Now we don't have a private garage (we live in the Netherlands and thats a rarity) and i'm wondering is there a setting where the car automatically closes the windows after you leave?
Because this morning it was raining and the right side of the car was wet on the inside.
Useally I check the app to see if the windows are open but sometimes i forget to check, like last night...
I think this is probably what happened, except that i think i hit it on the app.