Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
1.jpg

For sale Not Available Well Cared for Model 3 with FSD

Closed
long range, AWD, FSD, aero wheels, black on black
$25,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
50,000 - 100,000 mi (80,000 - 160,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Black
VIN number
5YJ3E1EB8JF127192
Status
This ad has been closed.
Status
1 member is watching this marketplace listing

Details

Very well taken care of by the first and only owner. Comes with Full Self Driving. Driven gently and has tires that probably have 5-10k miles left on them (all season Michelin CrossClimates). Brand new front drive unit (was recent warranty issue). Only a few minor blemishes on the whole vehicle. One is on the hood (rock chip) and the other on the lift gate (small garage door scratch). It has been garaged it's whole life. Would be happy to meet for a sale anywhere within a 3 or 4 hour drive of eastern South Dakota/Nebraska. Vehicle is sitting at 81k miles at this moment. Comes with standard travel charging cable. Can add acceleration boost for an extra $600. Willing to work with 3rd party used car dealership so that buyer can access possible $4k used EV tax credit.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many miles does it say at 80% charge, or wherever you have it charged to currently.

Highly considering this. Going to talk to the wife tonight. Just checked ABRP and it says it would be a 31hr 30 min drive from Sioux Falls to my house.

If it is not still available please let me know. I’ll PM tonight if I’m interested.

How many miles does it say at 80% charge, or wherever you have it charged to currently.

Highly considering this. Going to talk to the wife tonight. Just checked ABRP and it says it would be a 31hr 30 min drive from Sioux Falls to my house.

If it is not still available please let me know. I’ll PM tonight if I’m interested.

Sorry, just saw this. Yes, still available. Here is a 100% charge I did a few months ago:

Screenshot_20231006-074916.png