Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Coast Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is delivering Texas (and the US center) right now. After that, production will go to the west coast.

It will not matter how much you call. It will not change this system. Tesla will deliver as many cars as possible by quarter end (sept 30). You should hear from them soon, 1 week to 10 days.

That's great to hear.
I just hope that my order (from 2 months ago) gets fulfilled by the end of Sept date.
The only worries I had was:
1. Not receiving any other text updates (after the 3-5 weeks text)
2. No VIN in my account (as it looks like others who ordered their vehicles well after my date received theirs)

That's great to hear.
I just hope that my order (from 2 months ago) gets fulfilled by the end of Sept date.
The only worries I had was:
1. Not receiving any other text updates (after the 3-5 weeks text)
2. No VIN in my account (as it looks like others who ordered their vehicles well after my date received theirs)

If you visit the Tesla Website and Build a new M3, it shows 1-3 weeks for delivery so us on the West Coast should be getting the cars in the next few weeks. I believe this is the reason the dates were removed from the Tesla Account.

If you visit the Tesla Website and Build a new M3, it shows 1-3 weeks for delivery so us on the West Coast should be getting the cars in the next few weeks. I believe this is the reason the dates were removed from the Tesla Account.
Which dates have been removed? This?
E1768B7D-67C6-4444-8939-BB62345FFEDD.png

Anyone know if the wildfire situation on the West Coast is affecting production/deliveries at all? It is pretty bad here in Washington but it is even worse in Oregon and California.

Seeing photos coming out of the San Fran area this past week, I wonder if the Fremont factory is affected at all by this.

I guess this is somewhat of a lesson to the most of us here on the west coast. Next time,(if there is a next time), when we order our vehicle from Tesla, it is perhaps best to stroll into the dealership a few days before the quarter ends and place your order. The 3-7 weeks order is clearly going to be 7 weeks, at best.

When did you order? I asked about my delivery eta and got the standard “they are producing as many as possible”
Ordered 8/15. Everytime I called, I got the same answer as you. Last time I called, this guy was much more helpful and told me he says an ETA on me picking up by 9/24. He said most definitely by end of month. He said things are going to start heating up on the last 2 weeks of the month.

• Informative
Reactions: jamerob02