Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wet Okole or Evannex Seat Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any X owners here have the Wet Okole or Evannex seat covers? I'm looking to get some for the front seats for a little bit of extra padding, protection, and for the kangaroo pockets. I saw a couple of reviews of them for the Model S, but couldn't really find much info of people that had them on the X seats.

Anyone here have them and would recommend them? Any major differences between buying direct from Wet Okole vs Evannex or is it still the same pattern? Direct from Wet Okole is much cheaper.

Thanks!

I am an S owner and am very happy with my WetOkole seat covers. I ordered direct so that I could get the pouches and things custom. It is my understanding the they make the EVannex covers. I like EVAnnex, but I preferred custom.

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy 1
Thanks Nosken! I appreciate the reply! I was going to go direct through Wet Okole as I didn't want the front pockets; just the Kangaroo pockets on the back. Plus there are more color options and it is cheaper too.

I thought they were the same since Evannex says they are produced by Wet Okole? Also, in the pictures and videos Evannex has on their website, it shows the opening that accounts for the airbags. It would make sense that they are the same pattern.

Maybe they have a different one that you are referring to?