Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wh/Mi cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the Lightning forum we’d throw out kw/mi efficiencies a different temps and speeds which was really helpful.

for example
10-25F 1.4kw/mi at 70mph
25-40F 1.5-1.6 kw/mi at 70mph
40-60F 1.6-1.8
60+ 1.8-2.1

And so on.

Anything like that here?

Reactions: scottf200
We are getting about 750 towing our trailer

Other examples that are *all* over the board:

27T9BsU.jpeg

I dont know why Tesla removed consumption screen from the CT. I want to see its rated Wh/Mi
You can calculate it from large charge over 100kWh and then just swap distance/energy display while plugged in, divide Wh added by miles added. (Note well that the kWh hours added on this display do not represent the kWh added, it’s a key thing to know - they are just the miles added (net! It doesn’t count energy used when plugged in which then has to be added) times the constant, which is why this calculation works.)

Wh per displayed mile of range is 95.5% of this rated value. This can be metered and will roughly align if you meter carefully. (Delta rated miles / kWh consumed using max sig figs available).

Might be other ways. They are all equivalent.

Constant times EPA rated range will be in the ballpark of 123kWh (it will be the degradation threshold, which I don’t know but is easy to determine with above).

Last edited: