Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What accessories in the Tesla Shop use the Frunk Bag Clips?

Jweiner

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
I saw this mentioned in another post. I'm not sure I know what these are, but I don't see any accessories in the Tesla shop that utilize the frunk bag clips. Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

marnfl

Oct 27, 2019
Florida
:AbstractOcean has entered the chat
;)
Seriously, they should get on that with the amount of uproar it’s caused.
Maybe some well measured L-brackets...?
I’m convinced the hive mind here could solve this problem.

marnfl

Oct 27, 2019
Florida
Tesla removed the trunk hooks from all model 3's.
I heard that as well and my SA went further saying that although he and all other SAs sold them as "bag hooks", they were never meant to be anything other than screw cover caps! :confused:
He was going to see if they were listed somewhere in a parts book for ordering separately....

• Disagree
Reactions: Voltron_M3

Flanman

Sep 20, 2020
Honolulu
Frunk has been redesigned, perhaps to allow more room for sound deadening behind the frunk insert. My 2020 M3, delivered in mid-September, won't accept the bag hooks that are being advertised for the 2020 cars.

LarsYYC

Sep 14, 2020
Calgary
Came here to find a solution and echo Flanman’s post. The pebbled frunk design has a different layabout and the hooks sold by Abstract Ocean (albeit awesome); just won’t fit.

(Anybody want to buy new in package curry hooks?)

Attachments

• D6309EEA-BB02-4AE6-8D3D-C5E55A19F41E.jpeg
    D6309EEA-BB02-4AE6-8D3D-C5E55A19F41E.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 16
  • AC83F4E3-FD9F-478D-ABD9-1553EEB10831.jpeg
    AC83F4E3-FD9F-478D-ABD9-1553EEB10831.jpeg
    862.6 KB · Views: 16

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC