Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are some place in Bay Area to try out Ludicrous Mode?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you asking us on a public and searchable forum where you can potentially illegally drive "in excess of prudence", in a car that does not belong to you, on side streets?

0-60 MPH is best checked at an hour of light traffic at a highway on-ramp.

Driving on side streets at that speed is an invitation for tragedy.

IMHO

Best,

T

• Disagree
Reactions: Dechidus
Search for your local drag strip. Hopefully, they may have some ability to open soon so you can give it a shot at the quarter mile. I took my P3D- to our local drag strip last August for fun (first timer) and had a blast. Turned in the best time of the day.

Are you asking us on a public and searchable forum where you can potentially illegally drive "in excess of prudence", in a car that does not belong to you, on side streets?

0-60 MPH is best checked at an hour of light traffic at a highway on-ramp.

Driving on side streets at that speed is an invitation for tragedy.

IMHO

Best,

T

I just got a disagree thumbs down from Dechidus for my post urging caution with a loaner vehicle that should not be used to speed around side streets.

Perhaps Dechidus should treat the victims of trauma from automobiles injuries like I do as an Orthopaedic Surgeon prior to encouraging others to place pedestrians and other drivers at risk.

Just because a loaner vehicle is fast does not imply a borrower should abuse the vehicle and place the rest of us at risk.

Thumbs down to you Dechidus.

T

Reactions: bpjones and jboy210