Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are these wheels called & worth, please?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
teslawheels.PNG

Actually, they are Cyclones.

Model S with Cyclone wheels pictures | Tesla

I purchased 19" wheels and tires for the 2012 when the 21" tires needed replacement. Back then, it was cheaper to buy the 19" wheels and tires than new tires for the 21" wheels.

lol for clarification, these are 19inch cyclones, didnt know they made them in 19's and they dont look like 21's so i assumed they were the new 19 slipstreams from a quick look.

lol for clarification, these are 19inch cyclones, didnt know they made them in 19's and they dont look like 21's so i assumed they were the new 19 slipstreams from a quick look.
Easy way to tell is the slipstreams have all the spokes evenly spaced. The cyclone wheels has pairs of spokes spaced together.

Slipstream
slipstream5.jpg

Cyclone
afee4e33-e8c1-4ea3-b06d-cf68d5ccfd092.jpg

I have a set of these that I might consider selling in grey.IMG_2396.JPG I just installed my grey arachnids IMG_4279.JPG to replace them. They have Pirelli P7 tires rated for 70k miles and are about 50%. TPMS and center caps as well.

Nevermind! Sorry, I didn't realize the OP is down under. Logistically it would make no sense.