Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are your favorite aftermarket accessories for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't want heavy, stiiff all weather floor mats, I love the Autailors set. Look great, waterproof, easy to clean, and nice and cushy underfoot.

A matte screen protector and center console shell to cut glare and fingerprints help a lot.

I get a lot of use out of my Evannex steering wheel tray. I spend a lot of time parked different places during the pandemic, so I do work on my laptop and eat meals on it all the time.

I'm also looking forward to fully using my roof rack. Right now, I use it for my family's bikes. I have a Thule roof basket on order for road trips and our bodyboards, I have ski racks ready for the winter, and I hope to buy a surfboard some day soon.

They ripped right off when I hit the curbs, which was exactly what my roommate told me that happened to him. Instead of just scratch, I was left with glue residue, tape residue AND scratches. Plus I was out additional $90 for the stupid rimsaver. And it was pain to remove them from the rest of my wheels.

If you have an issue with adhesive residue in the future, the solvent based (yellow can) "goof off" is fantastic.