Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What brands of mud flaps are good for 2023 Model 3 RWD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to have mud flaps on my car. They were absolutely great. They blocked everything they promised to block. The only problem is that when I decided to remove them...I discovered that they slightly vibrated for the 1.5 years that I had them on the car. That vibration slowly eroded the paint underneath.

I only removed the mudflaps to allow my lower ground effects - otherwise they would still be on there.

20191008_070659.jpg

I used to have mud flaps on my car. They were absolutely great. They blocked everything they promised to block. The only problem is that when I decided to remove them...I discovered that they slightly vibrated for the 1.5 years that I had them on the car. That vibration slowly eroded the paint underneath.

I only removed the mudflaps to allow my lower ground effects - otherwise they would still be on there.

View attachment 975360
I have been looking into mud flaps as well for the coming winter, and because I discovered a chip on my lower driver door, but not sure that would have been prevented by flaps. But then I discovered of this issue of mud flaps trapping dirt and etching deep into the paint. I would also like to find some quality flaps that do not have this issue and look decent. The Rally Armor would be great but they are a bit pricey And I am not sure I like the look of the bolts.