Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you park next to? (Or what makes the Roadster look tiny?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of our neighbours is a partner in a company which tricks-out vehicles for law enforcement & fire departments. This is how he dropped his daughter off for a play date. Oh, and those green lights at the front go side-to-side like in Knight Rider.

OdysseyVehicle2.JPG

OdysseyVehicle.JPG

Reactions: cswolfe
I parked next to a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, which is the largest hybrid you can get in the Netherlands. I could fit underneath the door mirror. While this is probably a common thing in the USA, it's not on this side of the Atlantic Ocean :) .
View attachment 61928

That's one close park job, too close for my comfort! How'd you get out/in? That Outlander looks obnoxious.

don't ask... I guess someone thought all EV's are ultra tiny cars.
Here's what I do:
- Open the window
- Open the door only enough to get my left foot out
- Step out.
- Limbo-move
- Right foot on top of left foot
- Limbo again, this time like Neo in the Matrix
- Curse, because about this time, the car is complaining that my door is open with the keys still in it.
- Close the door.
- Open the trunk, hook up the cable. Car is screaming now: please take the keys out!!!
- Go around the car, lean inside and close the window, take the key out.
- Spot the person in the parking lot who just saw your butt while doing this circus act
- Cry on the inside
- Look at your car
- Smile :)

Chris, did you use the Sun Country charger in Willows or Williams? Do the motels where they are located make them available to non-guests? Thanks.

Yes, the 208V/70A charger in Willows Motel 6. It's $10 for a full charge, no need to be a guest.
Motel 6 | Willows, CA | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

Town is kind of boring / tiny though, but it's also really close to Thunderhill Raceway, so maybe I'll start charging there for track days besides using it as a pitstop for going up to the Oregon border area!