Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you dislike most about your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wifes reaction to dynamic driving. I know there is chill mode and I have put it on just for her sake... Oh yeah the other really annoying thing when driving the M3 is, you are at a stop light, and there is a gas car in front of you. Light turns green, zzzzzzz...... now I know how Model T owners must have felt when horse carriages slowed them down.

In order of significance:

autopilot controls only on touchscreen
no automatic windshield wipers

no rear seat heater controls
no auto long distance beams
no chill mode for keeping the wife happy

sometimes have to take phone out of pocket and unlock phone before car unlocks via bluetooth
no summon
no connecting to wifi
no all wheel drive
no bike hitch
no roofrack

No hatchback (I had to remove my front wheel AND my seat post to get my road bike through the trunk opening)

Navigation instructions are on the right side of the nav screen where they are unreadable (for me) because of the small font size and the distance

Otherwise, I just love this car. I make up excuses to drive it.

In order of significance:

autopilot controls only on touchscreen
no automatic windshield wipers

no rear seat heater controls
no auto long distance beams
no chill mode for keeping the wife happy

sometimes have to take phone out of pocket and unlock phone before car unlocks via bluetooth
no summon
no connecting to wifi
no all wheel drive
no bike hitch
no roofrack
I added a hitch for bikes from Echohitch. So scratch another from the list.

Reactions: israndy
What?! And they made a point that the back (folded flat) is long enough for full size adults to lay down.
Why would they leave off camper mode?
And you got the giant pano roof to watch the stars!
(Could be handy if you were stuck at a campground picking up some slow charge.)

I guess camper mode it not yet implemented in the UI. I tried sleeping in the car (in my garage) and could not find a way to make AC work other than keep one of the doors crack-open but then it also lowers window in that door.

Reactions: Skryll
The icon on the door release button is a dash. Same as the windows. The dash is an international symbol for what? How about an door icon for the door release?

59801.svg