Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you use your Frunk for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's the only place where prepared food / take out containers can be stored without hashing my mellow in the main cabin. I don't allow food in the car aside from covered beverages and I don't want the smell of Chinese food, curry, other take out etc. to get into the car. I've also found that for a small grocery run stuff tends to stay in place better given the dimensions and configuration of the frunk.

Reactions: BlueRocket
like I said, those reasons should not grant him any more privileges than any other citizen. while bad people having guns is certainly an issue, that should not preclude honest law abiding citizens from their rights. arsonists use matches and cigarette lighters to ignite fires, should their possession be limited to fire fighters and retired fire fighters because someone with bad intent be able to acquire those types of flame igniters?
Yes, but anyone should be able to posses a firearm with reasonable knowledge and restraint. TechOps especially as he is a well trained professional. No that doesn't make him more special, yet it does certify him to carry much more convieniently than an average citizen. I'm not sure where you are on the issue we are referring to, your stance seems foggily displayed. But I'm agreeing that citizens have the right to do carries. Not just him. But I'd say there's no wrongdoing by him being more certified than the average guy! Thats my response to
why should certain rules invoked on citizens not apply to you?
because he isn't just a citizen, he's a professional who doesn't need to go through the civilian methods. His career is making sure people abide by those specific rules and laws properly. I'm sure a CC course would be an ameture certification for him. Thus there are not certain rules that are invoked on citizens that don't apply to him. If anything he's got more than 80% of gun owners. Not implying anything negative on both parties. Just a fact. Everyday he is prepared for escalated situation.

Yes, but anyone should be able to posses a firearm with reasonable knowledge and restraint. TechOps especially as he is a well trained professional. No that doesn't make him more special, yet it does certify him to carry much more convieniently than an average citizen. I'm not sure where you are on the issue we are referring to, your stance seems foggily displayed. But I'm agreeing that citizens have the right to do carries. Not just him. But I'd say there's no wrongdoing by him being more certified than the average guy! Thats my response to
because he isn't just a citizen, he's a professional who doesn't need to go through the civilian methods. His career is making sure people abide by those specific rules and laws properly. I'm sure a CC course would be an ameture certification for him. Thus there are not certain rules that are invoked on citizens that don't apply to him. If anything he's got more than 80% of gun owners. Not implying anything negative on both parties. Just a fact. Everyday he is prepared for escalated situation.
sorry, no sale, either we are all equal under the law or some are more equal than others.
you apparently don't know what leosa laws are and how they are a class of citizens with elevated rights.
Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act - Wikipedia

I use it for one of: French horn, euphonium, trombone with stand and mute.
I use it for groceries. I have never run out of space putting groceries in this pre-facelift "frunk."
I use it for the more "aromatic" take-out foods.
During road trips, I keep the bedding in there, along with luggage and various other items.

Still love the big front trunk after 4+ years.

It is really small for my taste. Please share with me the things you use it for.
Last camping trip: 1 x 8 person tent, 1 x gazebo, 2 kid camp chairs, 2 adult camp chairs. Oh, and 2 x kid clothing bags. In the cubby I have Tesla branded case that fits the cubby perfectly, loaded with stove, gas, camp kitchen supplies etc etc. you have to see it to believe that much stuff fits!
View media item 117489View media item 117490

Last edited:
I packed my fly fishing gear (rod, waders, boots, fly tying kit, etc., etc.) because the trunk was loaded with the rest of our load-out for a Tahoe trip. (Wife and her best friend’s luggage++, and my itty bitty duffle bag).

Regarding whatever gun argument was going on above this (I just jumped in and caught the tail end): for what it’s worth, it’s my understanding that the reason motorcyclists can lane split in CA is because the CHP did it, and a complaint was made that they were no different from any other citizen. The goose/gander argument won, and now everyone can do it. That argument hasn’t worked so far for gun owners.

Reactions: Speedbird